How To Join
- DETERMINE YOUR UCLA AFFILIATION
To purchase a UCLA Recreation Passport, you must be directly affiliated with UCLA or a current member of the UCLA Alumni Association. You can join the UCLA Alumni Association even if you aren’t a UCLA alumnus.
Faculty / Staff
UC faculty or staff with at least a 50% appointment. Includes ASUCLA staff and post doctoral scholars.
Emeriti includes any retired UC faculty or employee covered under the University of California Retirement Systems or PERS.
UCLA Alumni / Young Alumni
Member of the UCLA Alumni Association and graduate of UCLA. Young Alumni are those who have graduated from UCLA within
the last three years.
Household Adult / Dependent of a Principal Member
A household adult is someone who is 16 years or older and living with the principal member. A dependent is someone who is 15 years and under who reside in the principal member’s household.
Includes student not registered for the quarter, UNEX student and visiting scholar.
Friends of UCLA or members of the community may become a UCLA affiliate by joining the UCLA Alumni Association.
- VIEW OUR ZONES & CHOOSE YOUR PASSPORT
Passports are defined by the number of zones you choose to include in your membership. Mix and match from these zone options.
- Blue Passport Access to one zone.
- Gold Passport Access to two zones.
- Premier Passport Access to all three zones.
Note: Former Fit Center South members may be eligible for the Recreation South Zone regardless of affiliation.
- Bruin Family Access to all eligible facilities for 2 adults and up to 4 dependents.
- Sunset Seasonal Family Access to Sunset Park Zone for 2 adults and up to 4 dependents (March – September).
- Youth Activity Pass Access to Sunset Park Zone and discounts on Youth Programs for a dependent.
Access to all eligible zones for student affiliates, student household adults and student dependents. (The Recreation South Zone is available to graduate students only.)
- ADD ADDITIONAL SERVICES
$96/year or $25/quarter
View our classes and activities in the Rec Quarterly
- CHOOSE YOUR PAYMENT OPTION
Monthly / Quarterly
Payroll deduction available for those who qualify.
- SUBMIT YOUR MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
Download the new passport form. Bring the completed form to UCLA Recreation Sales & Service on the 2nd floor of the John Wooden Center.