Pauley Pavilion is regarded as one of the finest all-around collegiate facilities in the nation and has been the site of numerous illustrious events. It is also the primary facility for UCLA men's and women's basketball, men's and women's volleyball, and women's gymnastics. Pauley Pavilion was introduced to the University at the June 1965 Commencement exercises, at which time it was dedicated and named for Regent Edwin W. Pauley, the principal donor to the building fund. The arena underwent a $136-million renovation from 2010-12. New Pauley Pavilion contains seating for approximately 13,800 spectators.
Ticket information for men's and women's basketball, and women's gymnastics can be found at uclabruins.com or by calling UCLA's Central Ticket Office at (310) UCLA-WIN. Students admission and Den Sports Pass information can be found here.
View the Pauley Pavilion arena map by CLICKING HERE
Pauley Pavilion is easily accessible from Lots 4, 6, 7 and 8 ($12 per vehicle). Click HERE for a detailed map of parking structures. The main UCLA campus map with additional parking information is located HERE
Directions to a number of on-campus UCLA facilities can be accessed by clicking HERE
- Noisemakers including thunder sticks, musical instruments, whistles, air horns and boom boxes
- Weapons or projectiles
- Alcoholic beverages
- Glass, metal or hard plastic containers of any size
- Hard or soft sided coolers of any size
- Backpacks, bags and purses larger than 14" square
- Boxes or wrapped packages of any size
- Unsliced fruits or vegetables
- Animals (other than service animals required because of a disability)
- Balls, toys or sports equipment
- Banners, signs or flags
- Helium balloons
- Laser pointers
- Poles or sticks
- Monopods, tripods or unauthorized video cameras
- Skates, skateboards, scooters or bicycles
If you have any other questions, please contact us at (310) 825-4546.