The Marina Aquatic Center (MAC) is UCLA's premier water-front recreation facility just 10 miles from campus in scenic Marina del Rey. The MAC is home to kayaking, rowing, sailing, surfing, stand up paddleboarding and windsurfing classes, as well as the UCLA Men's and Women's Rowing Teams, UCLA Sailing Team, MAC Junior Rowing Team, and youth boating programs.
Click here to register for MAC classes and programs.
The Marina Aquatic Center is open to the public, and also offers
- Equipment rentals
- Group programs for adults and youth
- Semi-private and private lessons
- Locker room and showers
- Easy walking access to Playa del Rey Beach
- Barbecue, fire pit, and great sunset views
No experience required for Stand Up Paddleboarding and Sit On Top Kayak Rentals
Watch our new SUP Orientation Video.
Click here for MAC Rental Info
Click here for Winter 2017 MAC brochure
To create a profile, which is required to register, click here
To browse online for MAC classes, click here.
The Marina Aquatic Center is located in Marina Del Rey at 14001 Fiji Way and is accessible by bus, bike, and car. Since parking is scarce (particularly on weekends and special events), we strongly encourage biking, busing, carpooling to the MAC.
For Questions, please call: 310-823-0048 or email: email@example.com
- Kayaks: Sit-On-Top Single and Double Kayaks, Touring Kayaks
- Rowing Shells: Maas Aeros, 24s, and 27s; Pocock Double
- Sailboats: Capri 14, RS Vision, and Laser
- Stand Up Paddleboards: Bic and JP
- Windsurf Boards: Hi Fly and Bic